Minimize Project Impact on Operations
You want the productivity and financial benefits that a lighting change can bring to your business. However, your operations can’t stop for a lighting conversion. Whether you need to keep your retail space functional during store hours or operate all shifts at your cyclical distribution center—you need your operations to be “business as usual” during the conversion.
Achieving Your Goals
Keeping your operations running during a lighting conversion requires detailed planning to optimize installation times and minimize work disruption.
Some Things to Consider
- Who are the key stakeholders involved?
- What are the optimal installation dates and times?
- What safety, security or operation rules must be followed?
EMC makes your conversion process as invisible as possible. We collaborate with your facilities team to develop plans that minimize work disruption. We effectively and efficiently manage the process by:
- Regularly communicating with key stakeholders
- Overseeing all logistics related to getting product to the site and disposing or recycling of old materials
- Covering floors, equipment, shelving or merchandise in the space
- Cleaning the space after the installation is complete
- Staying flexible to accommodate unanticipated schedule changes
Your focus stays on your business. We work around it to improve your operation’s environment.
Contact Us today to discuss your project needs.
Your World - Our SolutionsSM
EMC's installations have provided substantial savings for our customers.
EMC's technical team ensures that you can make the best decisions for your facility.
EMC's rebate team ensures that customers receive the best incentives available.